Hit Counter

Monday, November 28, 2005

Bye Bye Online

Ahhhhhh............. the relief!

Finally after one final boot in the balls, my pokerstars account reads $0.00. At last, I'm finished with the waste of time that is online poker.

I'll keep my account open in case theres any WSOP qualifiers or boards tourneys I want to play, but I won't be playing casually anymore.
I don't know whether its the year long run of sickeningly horrible beats, or the fact that I seem to be surrounded by IDIOTS at every table I sit down at (I'm convinced they are following me!)...... either way I'm sick of moaning about my horrible, horrible luck at online (as i'm sure everyone else here is too!). When you are losing 90% of the pots you go into ahead, and losing on aces 9 TIMES IN A ROW :eek: :eek: , I think its time to throw in the towel... Its just unnatural to lose that many pots mainly due to bad luck. Ive tried every single thing to try and overcome bad beats and bad play and.... it ain't worth it

Good luck of the rest of you. Goodnight Irene

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!