Hit Counter

Friday, December 02, 2005

All In Poker

Received an email from allinpoker today:

Dear Rory,
Your All In Poker earnings for the period 01 November 2005 to 30 November 2005 totalling USD 0.32 have been credited to your All In Poker account.

I signed up to this a while back, but as my credit card hasn't come through yet, I didn't think I would be making any money yet. To be honest I wasn't sure how the whole thing worked! However, my $0.32 profit speaks for itself! Haha, really though I think once I get the credit card this should increase! I like the idea that you get 51% rakeback, and you can make money from your downline etc.

Anyway, the site seems pretty good overall, and the 51% rakeback and regular $1000 freerolls is a pretty good incentive to join! I've persuaded a few friends to join my downline, and their off to tell their friends about it, to join aswell! Could be a good business venture for a few extra euros here and there, and it has good potential.

So anyone interested in joining All In Poker just click on the link on the right, and have a look for yourselves. Its free to join so if you don't like it just unregister.

Ok thats enough pimping for today!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!