Hit Counter

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Busy week....

So I graduated from college yesterday. I am now Rory Cartwright BA! Went for the usual graduation piss up in Renards, but unfortunately I couldn't sample too much alcohol, as I started my new job today. Despite not getting home until 3am, I still manged to get into work feeling fresh this morning!

Job seems pretty good, very interesting and well paid. Only problem is I start at 6am two days a week so its really going to affect my poker playing. Ah well, I'll make up for it in Vegas next year!


Till next time,

Rory Cartwright BA.
Media Accounts Manager

(had to stick it in!)

Comments:
Congrats on the new job, looks as if your poker playings going to be cut short cartwright! When are you goin to Vegas? We're trying to head over around March for a 21st.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!