Hit Counter

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Merry f**ckin Christmas...

Got off work early so i could get into town and get the last few presents for friends and family... Jesus Christ never again! Queue's to get into the car park, queue's for the lift, queue's to get into shops, queue's to take a piss, queue's... AGGGHHGHHHH ! ! !

Luckily I had already got most of my stuff a few weeks ago, as I usually do, but I never expected it to be this bad. And the choice was fucking abysmal! I searched for TWO HOURS for some decent gear but it was just terrible. Ridiculous prices for stuff that looked as if it would last as long as my Christmas hangover... That is the last time I am going into town sober this year! I'll go out to Blanchardstown or Swords at the weekend and pick up the last of my stuff.

It was so much easier when Santy took care of things! Merry f**ckin Christmas indeed...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!