Hit Counter

Friday, January 13, 2006

I WILL WIN ! ! !

I'm gonna head down to the Fitz tonight for the scalps game, and I have to make up for my disastrous performance from the other night. I'm going to play my top game tonight, and WILL make the money! Its all about CONFIDENCE!! Even though I've been up since 5am this morning for work I'm pretty sure I can cash tonight. Might just need a quick powernap at the break :)

I 'm not gonna make any stoooopid plays like the other night. I WILL be writing back on here after the game with a nice win....

Oh and I just noticed that I've gone over 1000 hits. Deadly!

Comments:
gluck tonight rory, post up in detail how u do, and unlucky the toher night, i played the 75 double chance 4 times in SE, won twice, out b4 break twice! happens us all!
DocO, Donal, (hopoe u used that chicken fillet roll voucher to its full potential)
 
Fair play. I'll definitely head back down to the SE again. I'm off to bed now, can't believe I just threw away the scalps game....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!