Hit Counter

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years Resolutions...

1. I will buy a 1,000-piece puzzle; remove one piece and give the puzzle to someone who absolutely loves puzzles (that is my boss).

2. I will go to McDonald's with my friends and order Happy Meals for everybody and then slip away.

3. I will say hello to everybody I meet on street on Sunday as if I have known them for ages and then walk away.

4. I will read less books. A little learning is a dangerous thing. Too much of it can really wreck your head.

5. I will gain weight, at least 40 pounds. My mom always said I was a bit skinny.

6. I will cut down on exercise. Too much is bad for your health, it can even kill you.

7. I must watch more TV. It's very educational. Catch up on all those programs I've missed down the years.

8. I will draw up a list of people who were nasty to me in the past year, and get my own back on them in the next year!

9. I WILL drink more. Wasn't it Benjamin Franklin who said, 'beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy'. So be happy.

10. I will work less. Take it easy. All work and no play can make you a dull boy or girl.

11. I will take up some worthwhile new habit, like smoking - it helps keep tobacco workers in jobs.

12. And finally I will beat Hectorjelly heads up in the WSOP 2006


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!