Hit Counter

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rigged!


Ok... a prize for whoever can work out how many outs I had....


Getting pissed off lately at how little poker I'm playing. This new job means I'm up at 6am two days a week and 8am the other three. I just can't fit any real poker in on weeknights, just the odd bit of online CRAP when I get seriously bored. Hands like the one above just make me lose interest fast. I still haven't got back into playing online regularly, and I don't think I will in the near future. It has been giving me a good laugh recently though... there are sooo many people who play online that actually think they are good players. Very funny watching two players argue over a hand when NEITHER has the slightest fucking clue what they are doing.

I've got the team even coming up at the start of February and I'm captaining Fistful of Shamrock, hopefully to glory! I'm gonna play a few sats and try and get a ticket into either the Drogheda 250 game or the televised Joe 'Show' game. Preferably both!

Comments:
Thats what ya get for playin Queens!

Ado
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!