Hit Counter

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Bum Deal?




Look what happened halfway through one of my games.... Computer went crazy and totally fucked up the screen! Up to about $200 now from the $25 Paul gave me on all in. I'm pretty happy with how things are going online at the moment.

Im only playing the odd $5 game every few days on All In, and I still have no real interest in playing online... which is good! If I don't play regularly then I don't get stressed out! I've been cashing in most of the STT's I play. I haven't gone near cash games or MTT's because I don't have the energy for them.

My PPP and Pokerstars accounts are still both empty. I am using them only for specific MTT's like the Drogheda Satellite. I just deposit the price of the game and play off that. This system seems to be working well for me so far. I'm not playing much poker at all but I think this will change once I settle into the routine of my new job. These 6am starts are still killing me!

I've got the Drogheda game this Sunday and the Vegasnights Team event next Saturday. I'm looking forward to both these games and they will give me the chance to work on my live play a bit. Get paid on Tuesday, so won't be broke for much longer! Once I get my bankroll up a bit I might make a return to online, and play properly.

I think I'll wait until I have about E500 and then lodge it and have a real go at making money. I may leave this off until March though, as I don't want to come back too soon! I haven't sat down for a proper session in so long now... and I don't miss it at all! Hours spent pulling my hair out, screaming at the screen, smashing the mouse off the wall... who needs that? I've so much respect for the lads who do this full-time. Don't think I could do that at the moment!

I'm learning to take bad beats and variance, etc, but I still get annoyed by how bad some players are (including myself at times!). Some of the plays you witness online are mind boggling...

But enough about that! I found the alloys I'll be putting on my car... once I win this little game in Drogheda on Sunday!


Comments:
Hi, Is this the one u'll put on ur car?? they are cool!! You have a nice blog. I just started blogging this month, and would like to invite you to my blogs:
I now have a Four Blogs and want to just keep one. Can you please help me as to which ones should go!!
Check Out my Blog on Interesting Articles not tied to a theme: The Random Spot
This is my Second Blog Themed on Indian Movies
The blog for the Desi People for the Desiz
Tips and tricks on how to make Money using blogs at:money4mblogs

If it is not much trouble please leave a feedback.

Regards,
Uban
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!