Hit Counter

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day 4 in the Big Brother house...

Been playing 4 days now, happy enough with how things are going. Played another 5 $15 games tonight, and a few more MTT's. Lost the first three STT's mainly through my own bad play. Then proceeded to drop another $20 playing the Irish Open feeder and $10 freezeout (when I left this Des wasn't doing too bad, wonder how he finished). Not a great start to the night, but I managed to pull first in the last 2 STT's of the night, and raked in $135, so I managed to pull a small profit of about $40 for the day. Not too bothered about making money, just happy that I'm actually playing for a few days now without losing the head and being a moany fucker about it...


Up to $364 now from the $50 I lodged on Monday. I've played about 6 hours of STT's, so it's not a bad return. I'm cashing in about 70% of the STT's I play, and I seem to be doing well when I get down to the last three, usually taking first if we are even stacked when we get down to 3. I think I've only got 2nd once. Luckily, I have yet to bubble, and I think this will be the real test!

I'm getting very bored playing at such low limits and I'm dying to move up a few levels! But I want to keep this 'experiment' running for another week or two to see if I can control my tilt first... I reckon if/when I get past $500 I'll move up to the $25. I seem to be beating the $15 without too much effort, although that could all change easily enough!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!