Hit Counter

Friday, March 10, 2006

Still going...

Miracles of miracles I've managed a full week of playing online without losing the plot! Started off the week with $50, and slowly built it up to just under $400, almost entirely from $15 STT's. I'm very happy with how I'm playing in these, and I'm cashing in about 70-80% of these.

MTT's on the other hand, haven't gone great. I've played a few $5 and $10 one's, but haven't cashed in any of them. I've also played the $10 Irish Open feeder a few times, and still haven't got a ticket yet, although I'm in one at the moment, and I'm sitting comfortably in 4th, with 7 tickets on offer and $60 for 8th. There's 10 people left, so I'd need to fuck up big time not to get a ticket here!

Don't think I'm playing anywhere over the weekend, might get down to the Fitz $30 on Sunday. I keep meaning to play this, but I'm so hungover on Sundays that I'm in no fit state for poker!

Got me ticket! Finished 2nd. Next stop, Irish Open ticket...

Haha check out what happened when the last fella went! ALL IN, ALL IN, ALL IN! Probably the only time you'll see this at a final table...

Comments:
Well done Rory good your not losing the head aswell. I think the key is one game at a time. I assure you if you start 3&4 tabling again you'll be throwing the mouse around.
GL
 
Yeh I think your right. Don't think I'll be moving past 1 or 2 any time soon!

Cheers
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!