Hit Counter

Thursday, May 11, 2006

100 days till Paradise...

Booked my holiday there at the weekend. Three weeks in paradise... or Thailand as its also known! I had been planning on heading over to Vegas for the WSOP, but unless I win a ticket that doesn't look likely... Next year...

Anyway, so I'm heading over to Bangkok on the 19th August... exactly 100 days from today. We havent really sorted out a plan yet, but it looks like we'll stay in Bangkok for a few days, then probably travel down to Phuket and Phi Phi and hopefully hit Koh Samui if we can. We should be able to fit a full-moon party in there somewhere too!

On the poker front, im still grinding out a good profit from $15 and $25 STT's and 50c/$1 cash. I'm still buying in short to the cash tables, but I plan to start buying in for the max $100 soon enough. I'm up over the $500 mark so I can afford to lose a buy-in or two now.

Im very happy with how online is going this week. Ive been getting the odd bad beat, but luckily they are coming when I can afford to lose chips. I've been having a great run in the $15 STT's, and I reckon thats where most of my profit has come from. I'm tempted to withdraw a good proportion of my money, for fear of losing it, but thats what I've always done in the past. I'm going to end up reloading anyway, so why not just keep this going and see how long it lasts!

Current BR: $542

Days until Thailand: 100

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!