Hit Counter

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Short tourny report first.

I havent played live in a while, and as I want to do well in the upcoming Team Event I decided to get a bit of practise in. Ehsan split a game a few days ago for €5,500 so I have to try and compare well to my team-mates!

The Fitz €30 freezeout on Sunday seemed a good game, and it suits my budget well after Thailand... Im beginning to dread those credit card bills coming in...

Anyway! Ive only played this three times before, and placed 1st, 1st and 3rd, so I was confident enough to make a bit of cash.

To cut a long story short, I split it for €330 each with another boardie Rngr. He was the only person I was worried about all night (standard v.poor overall), so i was happy enough to split it with him. No major hands of interest, except when Rngr sucked out on the final table when we both got it all in preflop, his eights sucking out on my tens... I was more annoyed about doubling him up than losing chips, and even as the shortstack he was the only player I didn't want to clash with.

So another win, the money is nice (spent already...), but Im happier that I dont seem to have lost any form, even though Im only squeezing in one game a month. I reckon Ill try and play this €30 game again next Sunday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Join DevilFish Poker!